I know that lots of you were going to the firework display at school tonight so you will have to post and tell me what it was like. I couldn’t come because I am still not allowed to drive AND my coat does not do up anymore so I would have got a cold bump! I am watching fireworks out of the window instead.
I hope that you all had a brilliant time. Don’t forget that Mr Morris, Watcombe Community Association and the PTA have spent a long time organising the event… Maybe there will be one every year from now on. What do you think?