CBBC – Newsround – Dog saved after eating mobile phone and toy doll


Dog saved after eating mobile phone and toy doll

A puppy’s life has been saved by vets after he swallowed his owner’s mobile phone and toy doll.

Six-month-old golden retriever Sam kept on vomiting so his owner took him to see the vet in Stirling, Scotland.

They decided to do an operation and open up Sam’s belly to see what was going on – and found a phone and toy in his stomach.

It’s thought the pup ate the doll followed by the phone days later. Vets say Sam would’ve died without the op.

Dog eats £12,000 diamond

Owner Paula Connelly thought her son might have taken her mobile phone when she noticed it missing.

She said: “I never thought the dog could have eaten it in a million years.”

Paula said the phone’s now useless because the juices in Sam’s tummy destroyed it.

Pants

But it seems that Sam hasn’t learnt his lesson – he had to go back to the vet soon afterwards because he swallowed a pair of pants!

Luckily, he brought them back up by himself so he didn’t need another operation.

via CBBC – Newsround – Dog saved after eating mobile phone and toy doll.

Please take the time to comment...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s