We are nearly at the final challenge! Mrs Incrediskill challenges you to make an animation teaching about the net of a 3D shape.
– create a short animation sequence to teach about the key properties of the 3D shape
– show the net of the shape and it constructed as a 3d shape
– include text over the animation to reinforce key learning facts
– include a sound track OR voice track (NOT both today)
– make sure that the only things in the shot are the things that should be there!
– make sure that the animation is the right speed (too fast and the learning will be missed; too slow and people will get bored!)